Orange County Historical Society Centennial Gala Dinner
An evening celebrating the Orange County Historical Society’s first century!
Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Fullerton Elk’s Lodge
- 5:30 p.m. Social hour with hors d’oeurves and cash bar
- 6:30 p.m. Dinner service of three-entrée buffet
- Period musical entertainment by Janet Klein and her Parlor Boys
- A Century of History. A look at one hundred years of OCHS historians presented by Phil Brigandi.
- Exhibit of photographs and items from our archives
- Silent Auction
- Personalized caricature art souvenirs
- A special evening of fun and fellowship
Historical attire from any from any era from 1919 onward is welcomed but not mandatory.
This dinner event is open to OCHS members and non-members alike, so bring your friends. Registration due no later than Monday, August 26, 2019. Confirmations will made by via email.
For more info: Gala@OrangeCountyHistory.org or (714) 707-7425
THE EVENT IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT