Members receive our monthly County Courier newsletter (September to June) with information about scheduled upcoming events, local history articles, and more. Members also receive a copy of OCHS’ annual Orange Countiana historical journal, and discounts on some Society events.
Annual dues apply to the period of July 1 of the current year to June 30 of the following year. New members joining after March 1 will receive three months free, extending their membership to a full year and three months.
Membership levels and dues are as follows:
|Student* (with copy of ID submitted)||$20.00|
|Senior (age 65 and older)||$25.00|
|Family (same address as another OCHS member)||$45.00|
|* denotes non-voting membership|
Purchase a Membership Using the Mail-in Form
To purchase or renew a membership by mail:
1. Click here to open a separate window/tab containing the Membership Form.
2. Do one of the following:
- Fill out the Membership Form completely online and then print it
- Print the Membership Form and then fill it out completely by hand.
3. Mail in the printed form with your check made out to “Orange County Historical Society.”
Purchase a Membership Using Your Credit/Debit Card
To purchase or renew a membership electronically using your Credit/Debit Card (or Paypal)
1. Select the “Membership Level” from the pull-down menu.
2. Click “Buy Now”.